Falcon Design Consultants is seeking an experienced construction project manager to plan and oversee a wide variety of construction projects in our Stockbridge office.
The ideal candidate should possess the following:
- BSc/BA degree in architecture, building science, engineering, construction management or other related field, or a minimum of 15 years of experience.
- PMP or an equivalent certification would be considered an asset.
- Excellent knowledge of construction materials and equipment.
- Highly organized.
- Previous work experience in construction management or similar role related to site work, storm drainage, roads, water, sewer, general construction, etc…
- Understanding of construction management processes.
- Development of construction contracts and technical specifications.
- Ability to multi-task, with a strong understanding of core manager duties.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal abilities, including negotiation skills
- Experience with municipal projects such as CDBG, SPLOST, GEFA, etc…